Thank you for visiting Green Network Asia.
We would like to invite you to join our Author Network by writing and publishing your op-ed/opinion articles on the Green Network “Opinion” platform.
The “Opinion” platform at Green Network intends to promote valuable insights, points of view, and voices of the authors to address environmental, social, economic, and governance-related problems from the perspective of their fields on topics surrounding sustainable development.
By publishing your opinion article with Green Network, you may persuade and counsel governments, businesses, civil society organizations, and individual citizens and customers in the Asia Pacific and beyond on relevant issues that you find important and are close to your heart.
You will benefit from our careful curation, meticulous editing, and beautiful illustration that our team will dedicate to your piece.
You will also gain exposure in our ecosystem that will strategically promote your insights, points of view, voice, and profile in our multi-stakeholder communities.
Topics of Interest
Your opinion article may cover any of the following topics:
Poverty Eradication | Rural Development | Food Security | Nutrition | Sustainable Agriculture | Health and Well-Being | Education | Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment | Water and Sanitation | Energy | Green Economy | Sustainable Tourism | Employment, Decent Work for All, and Social Protection | Sustainable Transport | Industry | Reduced Inequalities | Disaster Risk Reduction | Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements | Sustainable Consumption and Production | Chemicals and Waste | Climate Change | Atmosphere | Small Island Developing States | Oceans and Seas | Biodiversity and Ecosystems | Forest | Mountain | Desertification, Land Degradation, and Drought | Violence Against Children | Information for Integrated Decision Making and Participation | Institutional Framework and International Cooperation for Sustainable Development | Capacity Development | Finance | Financial Inclusion | Multi-stakeholder Partnership and Voluntary Commitments | Science | Technology | Trade | Corporate Social Responsibility | ESG | Harm Reduction
- Your opinion article must be original and has never been published on any other platforms before.
- Your opinion article must be grounded in solid research, supported by relevant evidence, facts, and data. You may use any of the two basic methods: field research (using primary materials from interviews, observations, visiting the scene, and your own knowledge) or library, academic, internet research (using secondary materials; graphs, charts, scholarly articles). You need to insert links to the sources in your article to allow our community readers to learn further. Only legitimate sources are accepted.
- Our community readers are diverse, spanning from experts, practitioners, decision-makers, professionals, activists, entrepreneurs, to the general public. You are expected to deliver your opinion article in easy reading and popular writing style while maintaining the quality of the content.
- Your opinion article should be within 700 – 800 words, including the title and subheadings.
- We highly recommended you use subheadings that highlight important points in your opinion article to help our community readers navigate your opinion more quickly and easily.
- We recommend your opinion article to include: the problem you see and want to help tackle, solutions that you propose to address that problem, and supporting evidence/case study/fact/data that strengthens your argument.
We do our best to read all opinion articles submitted as soon as possible. If we don’t get back to you within one week, you may assume that we will not publish your article.
We do careful final editing on opinion articles that we have approved to be published. We ask the authors to sign off on all changes before publishing the final version of the article on the web.
Please send your opinion article via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to learn, share, and collaborate with you in this ecosystem of shared value for sustainable development.
Team Green Network
Last updated on 23 March 2022