Thank you for visiting Green Network Asia!
We hope you’ve been well, despite challenges that may arise from the Covid-19 pandemic.
We want to invite you to join the Green Network’s Community of Authors and celebrate ideas for learning and action in sustainable development by writing your opinion articles to be published on our “Opinion” platform.
This initiative is meant to be a thought leadership to support sustainable development. Through this platform, you may persuade governments, businesses, and civil society organizations, as well as individual citizens and customers in Southeast Asia and beyond, with your insights on issues that you find very important and are close to your heart!
We want to give back to your positive contribution to this ecosystem of shared value for sustainable development by facilitating one dedicated web page that showcases your profile and portfolio. This webpage will be visible to everyone and is projected to be a strategic platform to promote your profile and portfolio as an activist, professional, and/or business person.
Here are the guidelines to write your opinion articles at Green Network:
- “Opinion” platform at Green Network intends to promote valuable insights to address environmental, social, economic, and governance-related problems by our community of authors, from the perspective of their fields on topics surrounding sustainable development.
- Topics of interest include and are not limited to: Poverty Eradication | Rural Development | Food Security, Nutrition, and Sustainable Agriculture | Health and Well-Being | Education | Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment | Water and Sanitation | Energy | Green Economy | Sustainable Tourism | Employment, Decent Work for All, and Social Protection | Sustainable Transport | Industry | Reduced Inequalities | Disaster Risk Reduction | Sustainable Cities and Human Settlements | Sustainable Consumption and Production | Chemicals and Waste | Climate Change | Atmosphere | Small Island Developing States | Oceans and Seas | Biodiversity and Ecosystems | Forest | Mountain | Desertification, Land Degradation, and Drought | Violence Against Children | Information for Integrated Decision Making and Participation | Institutional Framework and International Cooperation for Sustainable Development | Capacity Development | Finance | Financial Inclusion | Multi-stakeholder Partnership and Voluntary Commitments | Science | Technology | Trade.
- Your opinion article must be original and authoritative, meaning that it has never been published on any other platforms before and is supported by relevant evidence, facts and data. You also need to insert links to the sources of your article as credits and allow our community readers to learn further. Only legitimate sources are accepted.
- Our community readers are diverse, spanning from experts, practitioners, decision-makers to the general public. You are expected to deliver your opinion article in easy reading and popular writing style while maintaining the quality of the content.
- Your opinion article should be within 600 – 800 words, including the title and subheadings (if any).
- You are advised to use subheadings that highlight important points in your opinion article to help our community readers navigate your opinion more quickly and easily; however, this is not mandatory.
- We recommend your opinion article to include: the problem you see and want to help tackle, solutions that you propose to address that problem, and supporting evidence/case study/facts/data to strengthen your argument.
- We do our best to read all opinion articles submitted as soon as possible. If we don’t get back to you within one week, you may assume that we could not publish your article.
- We do careful final editing on opinion articles that we have approved to be published. We ask the authors to sign off on all changes before publishing the final version of the article on the web.
Please send your opinion article via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to learn, share, and collaborate with you in this ecosystem of shared value for sustainable development. Thank you!
Team Green Network
Last updated: 2021-08-04