Welcome to Green Network (“we,” “our,” “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our products and services located at https://greennetwork.asia and https://greennetwork.id/ (together or individually referred to as “Service”) operated by Green Network.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OR CAN NOT COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENTS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE. These Agreements apply to all visitors, users, subscribers, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and following Agreements.
You agree NOT TO USE the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national and international laws or regulations.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Green Network, the Team Green Network, the Community of Authors, the Advisors, other users, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Green Network or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Service.
Additionally, you agree NOT TO:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Service or any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Green Network rating.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
The Service is and will remain the exclusive property of Green Network and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and laws of Indonesia and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Green Network.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Our policy is to respond to any claim that content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected] cc [email protected], with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement. We want to fix any possible mistake in the best manner.
Accuracy of Materials
Green Network does strict procedures, fact checks, and serious editing for all of its content materials. However, it does not warrant that all the materials on its websites are 100% accurate, complete, and free of errors. We may make changes to the materials on our websites at any time without notice. However, we don’t commit to always making changes and/or updating the materials on our websites.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us directly via email at [email protected] cc [email protected] with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to the Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other rights, title, or interest in or to the Feedback.
- Green Network may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback.
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party.
- Green Network is not under any obligation of confidentiality concerning the Feedback.
By giving us Feedback, you grant Green Network and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use; including copying, modifying, creating derivative works, publishing, distributing, and commercializing Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Green Network.
Green Network has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Green Network shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms of Service and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
Permission About Using Content
This permission is the authorization to make use of our content. You must request permission to copy, translate, rewrite, and/or republish and give credit to Green Network as the source with hyperlinks (a reference to our source that users can follow by clicking or tapping). Please request permission by emailing us at [email protected] cc [email protected]. You don’t need to ask permission to share our content directly from our websites and all of our social media channels.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
Financial Contributions to Our Mission
We accept voluntary financial support from readers, communities, and organizations who intend to contribute to our mission. Please note that your financial support to Green Network must be of your free will, voluntarily, without force, resulting from informed decisions; hence, non-refundable. By contributing financial support to Green Network, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions for Financial Support.
These Terms shall be governed and construed following the laws of Indonesia, which governing law applies to these Agreements.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in effect.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
Changes to the Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any services or materials we provide via the Service at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users.
Amendments to the Terms of Service
We may amend the Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically.
Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently to be aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use the Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the new Terms of Service, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
By using the Service or other services provided by Green Network, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them.
Last updated: 06 August 2022