Welcome to Green Network (“we,” “our,” “us”)!
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH AGREEMENTS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
“Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Usage Data” is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Cookies” are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Processors” (or “Service Providers”) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
“The User” is the individual using the Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Mobile Number
- Office Address
- Social Media Accounts
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Service or access the Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to the Service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about products and services unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may carefully disclose data that we collect, or you provide for:
- To our partners and affiliates that collaborate with us in delivering the Service to you.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Service.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To include your organization’s logo on our websites.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent in any other cases.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, partners, and/or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how the Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain the Service.
Last updated: 26 October 2021